Friday, February 10, 2017

Retirement Income

Now that I don't have steady income from the company I used to work for, I now teach music at my studio in Paris. The musical instruments I teach are  Ukulele, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Dobro, Banjo and Pedal Steel Guitar. I use the GoRendezvous system for booking appointments. A student can visit www.stringbendermusic.com and click on "Click here to book online". This sends me an email and puts their preferred appointment time on my calendar.

I also have another job that I enjoy doing...and that is converting VHS tapes to DVD. Most of the businesses in Paris, such as the drug stores and Walmart charge $25 to $30 for these services. See their ads below.

I charge a fee of $10 to convert the VHS to DVD. Extra copies are $3 each.

I also convert cassette tapes and vinyl records to CD format. At this time I do not convert movie reels, and can also convert MiniDVs. If you need any of these services, give me a call at               903-784-7436.



No comments:

Post a Comment